If your purchase is faulty, damaged, incorrectly described or breaches a consumer guarantee, we will be happy to refund or exchange the product upon presentation of your proof of purchase.
If your purchase incurred a delivery fee we will cover the cost of delivery for the return if Cellarbrations Cameron Park is at fault.
That is, if the wrong product is delivered, there is a fault with the product (including any damage caused in transit) or Cellarbrations Cameron Park has breached a consumer guarantee.
In all other circumstances, including change of mind and exchange, the delivery fee will be deducted from the amount refunded to you.
The amount will be refunded using the same method of payment as the original transaction.
Please note that if you wish to return or exchange your purchase due to a change of mind, returns or exchanges will be at the discretion of Cellarbrations Cameron Park. In addition, the Goods must be returned in a saleable condition which is defined as:
- Within its 'use by' or 'best before' date.
- In their original packaging, undamaged and unopened.
- If purchased in a carton, returned as a full carton.
- No heat or water damage (beer, wine etc).
- Please note food items will not be accepted by Cellarbrations Cameron Park for a refund or exchange due to a change of mind.
Additionally if you wish to return or exchange your purchase you must do so within 28 days of purchase if purchased in store or within 28 days of accepting the delivery if purchased online or over the phone.