Newy Distillery Competition Terms
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Competition is a collaboration between My Local Cameron Park, Cellarbrations Cameron Park and Newy Distillery
Competition: Newy Distillery Collaboration Competition
1. Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. All entry instructions and Prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms & Conditions.
2. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be individually judged based on the originality and creative merit of the written entry provided to the Competition. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. This Competition is open only to those who comment on Cameron Park Local Service Centre Newy Distillery Collaboration Competition Facebook posts and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of NSW and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of My Local Cameron Park, Cellarbrations Cameron Park and Newy Distillery its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition. The Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
4. Dates of Promotion.
Week 1: Sunday 8th November 2020 - Sunday 15th November 2020
Week 2: Sunday 15th November 2020 - Sunday 22nd November 2020
Week 3: Sunday 22nd November 2020 - Sunday 29th November 2020
Week 4: Sunday 29th November 2020 - Sunday 6th December 2020
5. Drawing/Odds. Each week during the Newy Distillery Collaboration Competition, there will be a Newy Distillery Collaboration Competition post. Participants must comment on the corresponding post to enter. 1 winner will be selected to win every week, for 4 weeks. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be expected to present ID to receive the prize and will be required to pick up the prize from Cellarbrations at Cameron Park to receive their prize.
6. How to Enter. To enter each giveaway, Participants must comment on the corresponding weekly My Local Cameron Park Facebook posts from the Newy Distillery Collaboration Giveaway. The Giveaway posts will be made weekly between November 8th, 2020 and December 6th, 2020. Participants can choose to comment only once or multiple times per post, but each comment is an entry to the corresponding Giveaway post. Entries that contain disease or other non-compliant claims are not valid entries and may be deleted.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or non-viewable entries will be deemed invalid and will not constitute an eligible entry.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
9. The Promoter may communicate messages to Eligible Entrants via Facebook, where applicable. The number of messages will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute sole discretion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age, place of residence or relationship to the Promoter or an existing customer of the Promoter) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, that winner will forfeit their Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
12. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Eligible Entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy will be invalid.
13. There will be Winners judged (“Winners”).
14. The entries received during the Competition Period will be entered into four (4) “Judging Periods”. Entries into the Judging Period will open and close on the date/time outlined in the table below. The entries received during the Judging Period will be judged in accordance with the criteria outlined in clause 2, and 1 prize will be awarded each week to 1 entrant who submits the best valid entry as determined by the judges in the Judging Period. The Promoter may select additional reserve entries which it deems to be the next best (“Runner Up”) and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is selected as a provisional winner.
Week 1: Sunday 15th November, 2020
Week 2: Sunday 22nd November, 2020
Week 3: Sunday 29th November, 2020
Week 4: Sunday 6th December, 2020
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Each Winner will be notified on Facebook on the Sunday following the week of the promotion. Each entrant is required to supply all required documentation including: full name, date of birth and proof of age documents for themselves.
17. Four prizes will be awarded. Each prize corresponds to a respective Newy Distillery Collaboration Facebook Post: First Prize: Your choice of an in-stock Newy Distillery bottle of Vodka (700ml). Second prize: Your choice of an in-stock Newy Distillery bottle of Vodka (700ml). Third Prize: Your choice of an in-stock Newy Distillery bottle of Vodka (700ml). Fourth Prize: Your choice of an in-stock Newy Distillery bottle of Vodka (700ml). The value associated with the prize may be taxable as income and the prize winner is solely responsible for any taxes, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the value of the prize. No compensation will be provided for any prize that is not able to be awarded. Winning a prize constitutes permission for the Promoter to use prize winners’ names and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity, for this promotion only, without further compensation.
18. The most creative entries (as determined by the judges) in the Judging Periods will each win one description of prize, valued up to $50 AUD each (“Prize”).
19. If for any reason a Winner does not take a Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be redistributed.
20. If any Winner cannot be contacted despite every reasonable effort made by the Promoter by 1 week following the announcement on their prize, their Prize will be deemed unclaimed. The Promoter may award any unclaimed Prizes from a Judging Period to the Eligible Entrant who submitted the next best valid entry (as determined by the judges) during the corresponding Judging Period.
21. If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or part of the Prize) with another prize to the equal value and/or specification.
22. The total prize pool for this Competition is valued at a maximum of up to $200 AUD
23. Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
24. It is a condition of accepting a Prize that each Winner must comply with all of the conditions of use of a Prize and any Prize supplier requirements.
25. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
26. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
27. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name and the answers of their Entry only in the event they are a Winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome).
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
29. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any technical or electrical issues that may arise in connection with the Competition (whether or not under the Promoter’s control), including with any third party platform such as Facebook; (ii) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition; (iii) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (iv) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (v) if the Competition is cancelled, terminated, modified or suspended; and/or (vi) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant. Individuals should obtain independent tax and financial advice; or (vii) taking of/participating in the Prize. The Promoter does not guarantee that Facebook will be available at all times during the Competition Period or that the Eligible Entrant will be able to access or use the facebook services during the Competition Period, and the Promoter will not be held responsible in this regard. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPETITION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
30. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, Prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for Competition, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrant. Eligible Entrants should direct any request to access, opt-out, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
32. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.